Resurrecting My Blog

I have once again decided to commit myself to blogging. I never realized how time consumming it is to keep this up and going. That said, however, I will try to discipline myself to keeping it going (and real) this time. To everyone who reads this, know that I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts and photos.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Frolic in Frick Park

It was a beautiful fall day in Pittsburgh-not too hot and just on the brink of being cold for me. The trees were adorned with an abundance of leaves in varying shades of yellow and red. It was a great day for going out and taking pictures. Ally wasn't too thrilled about going along with her parents, especially to do something that required actual physical activity, but with a little reluctance and a lot of urging from her dad, she came along. I have never actually gone into Frick Park, let alone hiked through it. It's strange when you discover new places right in your back yard, especially after living here as long as I have. This is a park basically right in the middle of Pittsburgh, and once there, you would never know you were inside of a city. Here are some photos that Mike took while we were frolicking in the park.



No comments: