Resurrecting My Blog

I have once again decided to commit myself to blogging. I never realized how time consumming it is to keep this up and going. That said, however, I will try to discipline myself to keeping it going (and real) this time. To everyone who reads this, know that I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts and photos.

Monday, November 10, 2008

If You Missed This Sunrise...

Whoa...if you missed this sunrise on October 24, 2008, at around 7:10 a.m., you surely missed a great one! I haven't seen a sunrise like this one in a long time. But, then again, I'm always really busy at 7:10 in the morning. Ally was waiting for her school bus when she sent me a text saying that I should be outside taking pictures. I looked out the window and literally couldn't believe my eyes! It just so happened that this magnificent display of orange and bright yellow occurred on a Friday. Since I am lucky enough not to work on Fridays, I threw on a pair of jeans, grabbed a coat, and my camera and drove as fast as I possibly could to the top of a hill where we live. I took 29 photos over the course of about 8 minutes. Here is a sample of what I got. Enjoy!


No comments: